Saturday, July 26, 2014

Live The Life Of Your Dreams And Get Paid To Do It!

Wake Up Now is an opportunity to live the life of your dreams. The benefits of membership are priceless! If you upgrade to the Explorer Pack which is what I have, you get a list of outstanding services, such as language software. Learn any language you want. You get the Taxbot which helps you with taxes and saving money. You also get a Personal Assistant, a Web MD, discounts on hotels, condos, villas, travel, plane tickets. You get free magazine subscriptions, local discounts to your favorite places, discount on your monthly cell bill and so much more too many deals to list all for $150/month but if you share this deal with 3 other people who subscribe it's free. Also there are other packages you can purchase for less. Lets just say you want the travel membership, just buy that or you just want the ID protection just buy that one ect... And the biggest and best part about this membership is that it pays you to use it and to share it. You may even share products from their deal stream and if someone makes a purchase you make a commission. You can also join for free and just sell the products and get the free stuff every month. I have never seen any program like this. And If you rank up by sharing with more people you get paid more and even receive a monthly pay check along with a monthly car and phone allowance. I love it. I just started but I have used the personal assistant and the web md and i just booked my first trip and I am paying $49 for a three night stay. Doesn't get any better!. Watch this video It is amazing! What you are about to see is big and I'm all in! http://vimeo.com/81720309 To Join Visit http://www.iwun.me/charlenekimber.html

No comments:

Post a Comment